Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week 3

This week I learned a lot of valuable information. The thing that stuck with me most is how important honesty is. Being ethical is the more important business practice, and almost a surefire way to guarantee success. If we are ethical and honest, we can save a headache down the road because it will eventually catch up to us.  I also liked talking about lifelong learning and how it can help us be successful. I think lifelong learning is important to being an entrepreneur, especially with how fast the world moves. Things are always changing and if you aren't trying to learn you will get left behind. 
I think that sometimes it seems easier to take the low road, but the consequences are drastic. I think it is also important to remember the blessings we will receive by being honest. Sometimes blessings we wouldn't even think of. The blessings may not always come right away, but they will come at the time when you most need them to. 

I also liked reading what President Kimpball said about clean money, this is true with not only selling inappropriate things, but with doing inappropriate things in our business. If we know that we were honest and faithful the success will be that much sweeter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment